Did you know that some businesses spend upwards of 3% of their annual revenue on printing costs?
This is why it's imperative to know exactly how much you're printing/copying in a given month and that you're getting the right amount of supplies at the right time so you don't overspend on toner or ink cartridges.
Managed print services can do this, and much more, for your workplace, but is it the right fit?
Is Managed Print Services Right for You?
If left unmanaged, an office's printing environment can create a number of problems. These include:
- High printer supply spending
- Device under-utilization
- Paying more bills, cutting more purchase orders
- Managing large amounts of supplies in expansive supply closets
- Drain on IT resources
- Employee frustration
With Managed Print Services, these problems become greatly reduced or disappear altogether. You'll make your business more productive while saving money in the long run.
What Are the Benefits of Managed Print Services?
Managed print services come with numerous benefits, including:
- Up to 30% savings on print costs
- Predictable, controlled print spend
- Pay one bill for all document output
- Reduction in IT support staff
- Automated Supply Ordering and reduced administrative intervention to deal with the supply closet
- Proactive device monitoring and break-fix
- Reduction in printed pages
eValet by STPT
eValet is the managed print service we use, and it is controlled from a centralized location. It will allow you to:
- Discover what machines are under and overutilized
- Optimize your fleet to increase office productivity
- Monitor and control printing costs to avoid overspending
eValet is more than a print management system; it's a smart business investment for you that will maximize your fleet of printers and save you money in the long run.