You've probably wondered if you've been underutilizing your machines or overspending on printing costs.
Odds are, you most likely are underutilizing or overspending. With businesses spending an average of 1-3% of their annual revenue on printing costs, it's imperative to have a way to track and control how much your office employees are printing.
Without a print management system, like eValet, that helps you track and understand your machine use, you won't be able to quantify how much your copier fleet is costing you.
Why your business needs managed print services
If left unmanaged, an office's printing environment can create a number of problems. These include:
- High printer supply spending
- Device under-utilization
- Paying more bills, cutting more purchase orders
- Managing large amounts of supplies in expansive supply closets
- Drain on IT resources
- Employee frustration
With Managed Print Services, these problems become greatly reduced or disappear altogether. You'll make your business both more productive and more environmentally sustainable.
How Managed Print Services benefits your company
Organizations using managed print services have seen significant improvements to their processes. Benefits of the Managed Print Services program include:
- Up to 30% savings on print costs
- Predictable, controlled print spend
- Pay one bill for all document output
- Reduction in IT support staff
- Automated Supply Ordering and reduced administrative intervention to deal with the supply closet
- Proactive device monitoring and break-fix
- Reduction in printed pages
Best of all, you don't need to invest in any new hardware to reap these benefits. Also, Xerox’ Managed Print Services is recognized by Gartner, IDC, and Quocirca as a leading Managed Print Service provider. This means that you get:
The resources of a global leader
The personal service you would expect from a local provider
eValet by STP Texas
eValet is a print management system, controlled from a centralized location, that allows you to:
- Discover what machines are under and overutilized
- Optimize your fleet to increase office productivity
- Monitor and control printing costs to avoid overspending
eValet is more than a print management system; it's a smart business investment that will maximize your fleet and save you money in the long run.